You have probably thought about getting the images for your next blog from Google because they’re free. But, you have to stop that thought. Not all good things in life are free of charge. Some comes with a small amount of price. So, where can you find the cheap stock photo for your next project? There are a number of stock photo agencies that offer cheap stock images. But, a good source of not only high quality images but also pertinent information about them is Stock Photo Secrets (SPS).
Stock Photo Secrets is a stock photo website especially designed for small and medium businesses. It was founded by industry expert, Amos Struck, to help companies on a budget achieve excellent designs without breaking the bank.
Here are what the stock site offers:
- Handpicked Premium Images. SPS has over 5 million royalty free images, vectors and fonts in their library. All are handpicked to ensure premium quality. Over 100,000 more files are also added every month, increasing your chances of finding the right stock photo for your next blog.
- Buyers-Guide. Are you looking for reliable details about different stock photo websites? Stock Photo Secrets does not only offer high quality images, it also provides creative professionals with relevant information about various stock photo agencies to help them decide where to buy stock photos.
- Free Photos. That’s right! SPS directs you to sites where you can download free stock photos, vectors and illustrations from major Royalty free stock photo agencies. Now, these free images come with the right license so you don’t have to worry about the copyright police chasing your back.
- Do you want to save money buying from major stock photo agencies? Stock Photo Secrets offers coupons and codes that give you discounts on regular prices. Take note that these coupons have an expiration date. So, hurry and redeem the offer before it ends.
- SPS News provide creatives from around the world inside views of the stock photo industry. It is a good source to learn more about stock photos, and what’s in and what’s not in the stock photo market.
- Stock Photo Agency Reviews. You can find detailed reviews of major stock photo agencies, such as iStock, Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Depositphotos, Getty Images, Fotolia, Dreamstime, 123rf, and many more in the website. List of comparisons of various stock sites are also available in the stock site to help you choose the right image source for your next project.
- Questions & Answers. Technical questions about licensing and glossary of terms can also be found in the stock site. These are pretty useful information, especially if you are new to the industry.
- Interviews and Tutorials. Learn more about the industry through interviews with well-known stock photo experts and sharpen your skills with amazing tutorials from the stock site.
The right stock photo from SPS can be purchased with image packs and subscription plans. The most popular annual plan is the 99 Club, which allows you to download 200 XXL images with no monthly download limits. Extended License is also now offered for $40 per image for members only – the cheapest deal in the market so far!